Often, I’m shocked when people tell me that they don’t eat breakfast, but I think it’s simply because I cannot function properly before getting some food into my belly in the morning. Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day, and today I’m sharing my go-to breakfast with ya’ll!
- 1 baked sweet potato, halved
- 3 hardboiled eggs, halved
- 2 chicken sausages
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. crushed pecans
- In a microwave, heat up the halved baked sweet potato and chicken sausages (90 seconds).
- Retrieve hard boiled eggs and half them.
- Remove heated potato and sausages from microwave and top potato with cinnamon and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle the hard boiled eggs with sea salt.
- Serve one half of the sweet potato, 3 hard boiled egg halves, and 1 chicken sausage as a dish.
- You can use any seasoning that you like to top the hard boiled eggs. I've tried Slap Ya Mama (spicy cajun seasoning), and it was really good, too.
I love this breakfast! I could eat it every morning (and during the week, I do!). Having food that’s already prepped to eat in the morning is such a time saver, it really helps me get more done from the very beginning of my day (I’m a morning person!) and sets me up for success throughout my day, too.