Hello friends, how’s everyone doing today? This week, I’m inching closer and closer to 29 (my birthday is Saturday!), and I’m so looking forward to it. We’re taking a long weekend trip to Lake Placid, staying in a cabin with like 15 other people, and playing in the snow. Really looking forward to it!
I remember my mom turning 29 like three years in a row, no joke. She simply REFUSED to turn 30; her birthday cake said: “29 again” two years in a row. It’s honestly one of my favorite memories from her birthdays. I’m looking forward to ringing in 29 by having a fun weekend in the mountains with friends.
Okay, welcome back to the Making it Millennial from A to Z series! In today’s post, I’m sharing 12 date night ideas for you and bae that are easy to do and won’t break the bank. Thinking about Valentine’s Day? Last year, I posted a quick-guide for Valentine’s Day date ideas that you can check out here.
12 Date Night Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank
- Attending a seasonal festival
- Competing against one another at an arcade
- Enjoying dessert while watching the sunset / stargazing
- Going to a dance lesson (salsa is my fave!)
- Laughing at a comedy club / watching improv
- Making pizza at home and binge-watching netflix afterwards
- Playing pool at a pool hall (just got into playing pool and LOVE it)
- Sharing a craft beer flight at a brewery
- Singing karaoke and picking out each other’s songs
- Taking a bike ride along a scenic view
- Taking a stroll at a nearby park and enjoying dog-watching (another favorite of mine)
- Watching live music at a local bar
Which of these date night ideas are you feelin’ the most? Tell us in the comments below.