Hellllo February – bye, bye January!
The first month of this new year put me through the ringer, let me tell ya. Cesar and I celebrated New Year’s Eve in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (we were looking for a low-key NYE), and 2 days after that, I got a sinus infection that lasted for like 12,342 days. Okay, maybe like 10 full days, but it felt like FOREVER. Even while sick, I did work towards my January goals, which was a feat in itself!
January Goals Review
- Add ads to my blog that showcase my favorite things.
- Spend 15 minutes each day pinning during my work commute home.
- Increase Instagram following from 122 to 150.
- Publish a new blog post at least 3 times a week (shooting for 4).
- Attend group fitness classes at least 4 days a week.
- Form the habit of saying a prayer every day while brushing my teeth in the morning.
- Wake up at 5:15am at least 3 out of the 5 weekdays to blog.
- Publish a new blog post at least 3 times a week (roll-over goal!).
- Increase Instagram following from 178 to 225.
- Only eat out for lunch once a week.
- Meal prep every Sunday.
- Actually down-size my wardrobe (whatever doesn’t sell on eBay is going to ThredUp/getting donated).
- Enjoy a Broadway show for my birthday.
What are you working towards accomplishing this month? Tell me, tell me, tell me!