Who else is excited that it’s FALL?! ‘Tis the season for corn mazes, pumpkin patches, college football, and apple picking, of course. Today I have one of the easiest (3 ingredients), most delicious go-to snacks for you guys that’s definitely in the spirit of fall. Go out and pick up a handful of your favorite apples while they’re still in season!
- 1 apple, sliced
- a dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Cut the apple into slices.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon onto the apple slices.
- Use a small dipping bowl to place the almond butter.
- Dip the cinnamon apple slices into the almond butter and enjoy!
- You can try other spices to sprinkle onto the apples like pumpkin pie seasoning or allspice for a different taste.
BOOM. Mic drop.
Okay…I actually have to give credit to my boyfriend who came up with this amazing snack. He never tries to follow a recipe, just throws stuff together, and it always seems to work out well. Thanks, babe!
Try it, love it, photograph it, then put it on Insta and tag me at @makingitmillennial. Cheers!